- Display the award on your blog
- Link back to the person who nominated you
- State 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 15 bloggers, link to them, and notify them about their nominations
- I've been binge-watching Criminal Minds on Netflix and am in the middle of season six. (I don’t watch a lot of TV and have never seen the show.)
- My lowest grade in college was in freshman English. I have since recovered.
- I have a horrible sense of direction.
- My first writing goal in 2015 is completing the revision of my YA psychological thriller.
- The last concert I saw was Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers.
- My favorite treat is Lindt’s “A touch of sea salt” dark chocolate.
- I received some wonderful Christmas gifts this year. My childhood friend gave me this mug.
I’m sorry I couldn’t include all the blogs I follow (so many good ones!). Here are fifteen.
15 Very Inspiring Blogs:
C. Lee McKenzie at The Write Game
Susan Brody at The Art of Not Getting Published
Kathy Temean at Writing and Illustrating
Kelli Russell Agodon at Book of Kells
Frances Caballo at Social Media Just for Writers
Kristen Lamb at We Are Not Alone
Kate Ormand’s blog
Stephanie Rose Bird at Stephanie’s Studio
Special Teaching at Pempi’s Palace
Jody Hedlund’s blog
Peg Fitzpatrick’s blog
Mary Kole at KidLit.com
April Henry's blog
C.S. Lakin at Live, Write, Thrive
Angie Taylor at Band of Dystopian Authors and Fans